It’s summer and we are bound to get a tan during this time. Well at least I do and you do too as well since you have come to this blog. Removing your sun tan can become a headache sometimes. You need the right product. Be it any gel, scrub or face pack it should provide the right amount of exfoliation and results! There are many such products in the skincare market for the same. Here I am telling you about one that I personally have tried and gotten results from.
It’s the Biotique Bio Papaya Tan removal scrub
Lets talk about the product first and then I will share my experience.
The Biotique tan removal scrub comes in 2 types of packaging. One is a tube and one in a container as shown in the images.
Their main ingredients are: Papaya, Neem, and Haldi. Other ingredients are mentioned on the back of the product.
- Organically pure & preservative free
- Dermatologist tested for safety
- No animal testing
MRP: INR 199/- for 75gm but there are always discounts available on Amazon, Nykaa & other websites and you can get it for as low as 130/150 rs.
It also comes in other sizes – 50g / 75g / 100g / 235g
My experience with the product:
I bought the Biotique Bio Papaya Tan removal scrub from Nykaa in the summer of 2019. I have a sensitive type of skin which gets tanned and dull easily when I go out in the sun. As usual that year I got a summer tan which led me in buying this product. The reviews on the website convinced me to buy the product and I don’t regret it at all.
It not just removes the tan but also leaves the skin smooth. Many scrubs tend to leave a rash on the skin making it dry but this one doesn’t. It exfoliated my skin without irritating my skin
My tan started to fade in just two uses!
Here’s a quick summary of how the product is:
- Suitable for all skin types especially the combination skin
- Papaya helps in exfoliation without causing any dryness
- They say that it’s just for face and neck but I also used it for my hands and it worked there as well
- Contains all natural ingredients like Papaya, Neem, Haldi which makes it safe for us to use on our body
- Fragrance is a bit sweet & strong but bearable
Things to keep in mind:
- Do not expect results in the first try itself. You need to give it time and expect results after 2-3 uses depending on your skin
- This is a gentle exfoliator, there is no need to scrub hard to remove tan and dullness
- You can use it twice or thrice a week (everyday usage not recommended)
How to use?
Step 1: Wet your face and massage your skin gently with the scrub.
Step 2: Rinse off with water or wet cloth and moisturise after exfoliation
Will I buy it again? Hell yeah! I would recommend you all too. Its a must try if you face tanning issues.